Most Recent Images

Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Facepalm <UnderRaided>
Grand Admiral

re: UnderRaided is going into the west

Hi everyone,

I should start by saying that this is harder for me than it is for you. I have been a raid leader for over four years, so this is hard to let go of. Due to various factors, UnderRaided will no longer host scheduled raids. I will be removing all raid sign ups and recruiting will be closed.

We have a wonderful group of people in this guild. Most of us have been together for years, both in game and in real life. For anyone who doesn't remember or who wasn't around at the time, we were consistently one of the top three 10 man raiding guilds on Skywall in WotLK. I will always be proud of that. But I think that success was a reflection also of how much we all enjoyed playing the game, not just the effort we put into gear, strats, specs and so forth. Many of the core members, myself included, have been gradually losing interest in the game or have had real life demands that overshadow playing a computer game.

For anyone who chooses to stay, we will remain a social guild. The LFR tool has increased the ability to raid outside of a guild setting, but I know that most people who raid want to be in a raiding guild. Since we are changing format, anyone who wants to leave with their main character is welcome to leave alts in UnderRaided, a policy that we have never permitted before. I will be going through the roster though, and removing folks who haven't logged on to the game or on to this web site for an extended period of time. If you're looking for a guild, in the past we had a raiding relationship with Dauntless, so I know that their play style and Aiden's leadership are similar to ours.

I have loved playing with all of you and I wish everyone the best, whether you choose to hang back here or venture out to a new guild.

Forever your bear,
Facepalm

P.S. If anyone doesn't get the reference in this post's subject, read more Tolkien.

Forzlon
Forzlon
Wootsaucifer

I think for now it is the best. I've had a lot of fun with everyone here.

I /pour a 40 in your memories
Hellyheaven
Elite

One does not simply walk away from raiding..

YOU SHALL NOT RAID!

Forzlon
Forzlon
Wootsaucifer

I used to be a raider, but then I took an arrow to the knee
Oztar
Elite

I was the best raider in the guild, until I took a sword through the chest
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderRaided Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: