Most Recent Images

Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forzlon
Forzlon
Wootsaucifer

re: Hunters Rejoice

Big Red Kitty is back! And he has some movies from the Beta on the hunter starting levels. Hunters also start with a zone specific pet from level 1.

www.bigredkitty.net
Fallenleaf
Fallenleaf8
Wootsaucifer

LoL.

Way to not read my tweet about that on May 17th. Glad you are getting caught up on your BRK Corey Happy

I saw your tweet but at that point he just had stuff about the Alpha up, which has a non-disclosure agreement so it was very broad and non specific. Now that the beta is going he can show lots of stuff, like the Worgen and Goblin dances(goblin = Soulja boy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII)

his most recent video has an extended look at the end of the goblin starting area. apparently it is very large (that's what she said)
Fallenleaf
Fallenleaf8
Wootsaucifer

Do you recognize the Wargen male dance? I don't and I wanna know what it is. Is it Usher?

Jump to: