Most Recent Images

Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Facepalm <UnderRaided>
Grand Admiral

re: A new hunter is born!

Congratulations to Selima and Forzudo (Callie & Bren) on the birth of their level 1 hunter Bennett Andrew! After 16 hours of taxing character creation, they now have a 10 lb 6 oz healthy baby boy. I encourage you to check out our RL gallery for the appropriate attire for little Bennett, as demonstrated by Lifedancer's first born. Much love from the east coast for all three of you (and Penny)!

ZudoB
Wootsaucifer

Thanks so much there Karen...Facepalm Happy It has been a little crazy the last week. He is now 8 days old and we are starting to get a handle on things. Callie and I feel truly blessed and thankful to have a healthy baby boy and he'll be starting WoW in a few years, so be ready! I miss you guys, and, sad to say, but I do miss WoW a little. I will get the little huntard dressed up and get a pic up on the gallery soon, I hope. And, just for Helly, I'll title it.."Newest guild member - Forzlima!"

Zudo (Brendan)

Lolz. +1 to Team California

Congratulations,

Trust me, you do not have a handle on things, nor will you anytime in the next 25 years or so, Happy

PS. 10lbs 6oz, wowzah
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderRaided Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: