Most Recent Images

Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Facepalm <UnderRaided>
Grand Admiral

re: We seem to have returned!

After a bit of a hiatus, UnderRaided is kind of back in action. We have several members at 100 who are looking to run dungeons and are sometimes PUGing raids. If you are interested in this kind of fancy action, please reply to this post with your available times so you can at least run dungeons with each other. I think there is currently a standing time on Thursday evenings, but I don't know if that is still going on. If you don't have consistent available times, post that too, so if other people see you on they can try and grab you for a run.

I am currently importing a roster update to the website, so your current levels and ranks should be listed on the Guild Roster page. Check the roster and claim your characters. Otherwise, you will not be associated with a member. If you are not on the roster, it is because the import program either did not find your character or found it associated with another guild. If this is in error, please let me know so I can correct it. Characters with DKP do not get removed by the import program.

Although it is exciting to be at a new level in new content, and you may have limited time online, remember that other guild members may still be leveling. So, be a good guildie and offer to help them. That is something we have always been very good at in the past.

Thank you!
- Grand Admiral Facepalm

P.S. Kate is a human mage and Doug is a human holy pally. I can't exist in a world... of Warcraft where that is not true.

Angry Bobby

I am available when my 1 month old lets me be......

Angry Bobby

Angrybobby is Aggronaut..... 

Will be trying to play when new baby boy lets me.....    ill try and log on tuesday and thursday pm

Fallenleaf
Fallenleaf8
Wootsaucifer

1. Weren't there TWO Underraided soundboards? I feel like there should have been.

2. I am so glad I never got waited and raided... I just relistened to Drunk Warlock again.

The Drunk Warlock is a lie, :)

Facepalm <UnderRaided>
Grand Admiral

Lifedancer wrote:

The Drunk Warlock is a lie, :)

Then come back and prove us wrong.

Don't forget your brother-in-law beer.

Lifedancer
Elite

I've been "clean" from warcraft for  4 years now, no need to relapse.

And I believe the it's pronounced  "bruvderintlaaa beeeer"

P.S.  Serma was asking me a couple months back if anyone else from Underraided plays League of Legends

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderRaided Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: